The Finance News Australia has been Australia’s favorite news blog and magazine. We started as a simple financial news magazine, but soon transformed into Australia’s one of the top preferred news blog in the Internet. Our years of hard work and dedication have helped us to reach this place in our audience’s heart. We next aim to be a platform where people can get every bit of information on the fiscal world with ease.
We aim to be that platform where people can share their views, their story with us regarding personal as well as commercial finance. We want to exceed our standard and set a new high in finance writing.
Help us grow and maintain our undisputed position at the top by submitting your guest post at our site. We are looking for educated as well as experienced people who understand the complexity of finance and put it on the paper creatively with a fresh perspective.
We are now open for guest bloggers who are willing to share their views that are relevant to financial topics. You can reach us at aiden/@/financenewsaustralia.com. But we don’t accept any type of compromise in our quality of the articles.
Thank you for showing interest in submitting your post at the finance news Australia. Before you proceed to submit your article, make sure your content is in sync with our guidelines to ensure our quality and integrity of the site.
Below are some simple guidelines that we hope to see in your articles:
- The articles should be unique and not published before.
- The articles should be precise, to the point and finance related since we are a financial blog.
- You should be an active blogger with your own blog.
- Make sure there are no irrelevant in your article.
- Your article should be free of any grammatical mistakes and spellchecked correctly.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long or more than that. Anything shorter than that will not be accepted.
- Make sure to convey your thoughts properly through your article so that our readers will be compelled to visit you site.
- Ensure that the post is written by keeping our readers in mind.
- You should not include more than two backlinks to your site in the article.
- Once your article is published here you should never publish it anywhere else to maintain the uniqueness of the article.
We have the right to refuse, edit any article that is sent to us. Feel free to contact us for any further queries. Thank you for being with the finance news Australia.